At the Western Heritage Center we are passionate about education and skill-building. We continually seek to be one of the premiere institutions in developing educational opportunities for participants of all ages.
Our accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums requires us to maintain a high standard in all the work we do. This includes how we care for artifacts, how we interact with our community, and the adherence to a strict financial and business practices. Because of these very high standards, your contributions will be put to very good use. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Individual Membership Levels
- Family Membership – $100
- Couple Membership – $75
- Individual Membership – $40
- Senior/Student Membership – $35
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission
- Subscription to our annual newsletter and regular email updates
- Invitations to special Members Only events
- 10% Heritage Gift Shop discount on all purchases
- 10% discount on all research fees and archival materials
- 2 complementary research requests
Business/Foundation Membership Levels
Include all membership benefits listed above, plus discounted facility rental rates and student tour sponsorships!
- Platinum Membership – $2,000+ (sponsors 200+ student tours through the museum)
- Gold Membership – $1,000 (sponsors 100 student tours through the museum)
- Silver Membership – $500 (sponsors 50 student tours through the museum)
- Bronze Membership – $250 (sponsors 25 student tours through the museum)
Thanks to you and community support, we have made many updates this year to our educational and outreach programs. With your help, we updated our school trunk rentals, increased school tour numbers and created an outstanding exhibit with West High School students. You also allowed us to begin streaming our monthly High Noon lecture series online and increase participation in our original walking tours with five new programs. We hope to expand and update even more! We are continuing our partnership with West High to create another student research project that will culminate in a new student-led exhibit. We will modernize the exhibit with new technology in order to provide a multi-sensory experience for each participant. Another goal is to begin the process of creating a new semi-permanent exhibit geared towards kids ages 2-8. We envision this future exhibit to be a hands-on experience that kids, their parents and their grandparents will all enjoy.