2023 Voices of the Past
September 16 & 23, 10am – 2pm
Mountview Cemetery, Billings
Join us at Mountview Cemetery to meet historic figures from Billings’ past as actors portray the interesting and iconic figures buried at Mountview Cemetery.
We are grateful for the sponsorship support from NorthWestern Energy, Par Montana and Mayor Bill and Anne Cole.
Ticket times available for 10am, 11am, & 12pm.
General Admission: $25.00
Student Admission (College & Under): $18.00
2023 Historic Figures:
- Florence Ames – 1st graduate nurse in Billings and WWI Army nurse volunteer
- Annie Applegate – early woman minister
- Esther Fish – early Billings resident
- Ethel Hays – 1920s cartoonist & children’s book illustrator
- Paul McCormick, Sr. – early resident, businessman, and community-founder
- Ed O’Donnell – immigrant, rancher, and 1st cemetery superintendent
- Richard Throssel – early Metis photographer, state representative, and advocate for native rights
Parking is available onsite. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before ticket time.
All tickets are final, regardless of weather.
NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS AVAILABLE
Please contact us for any ADA needs.
For group tickets, please contact Lauren Hunley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-256-6809 x134.
Event co-hosted by the Billings Parks & Recreation Department and sponsored by Northwestern Energy.
We are so grateful to our sponsors, actors, and event volunteers for their financial support and their time and talents.