We’re back to visiting our friends and supporters across the community!
We offer offsite programming upon request. Presentations can be tailored to the needs of your group, club, or organization and can cover topics of local, state, and regional interest. Programs can also be arranged virtually upon request. Scheduling in advance is requested and there is a nominal fee. Please contact Lauren Hunley at 406-256-6809 x 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearly 40 programs are available, including…
- Art & Adaptation: Transforming Art Among the Apsaalooke
- Bee-tween the Lines: Montana Bees and Agriculture
- Ben Steele of Billings: World War II Prisoner of War
- Saints & Sinners: Women Breaking Tradition
- With Wit & Style: Ethel Hays, “Cleverest Girl Artist in America”
- Fighting For Women’s Rights: Hazel Hunkins Hallinan of Billings
- The First Crow Agency: A Meeting by the River
- Please Don’t Feed the Bears: Close Encounters with Yellowstone Wildlife
- Take me out to the Ball Game: History of Baseball in Billings
- Evelyn Cameron: Pioneering Wildlife Photographer
Contact Community Historian, Lauren Hunley for a full program list.